Theme: Advancements in Biomarkers from Translational Research to Commercialization
Venue:HYATT PLACE AMSTERDAM AIRPORT
Biomarkers Summit 2018
14th Global Biomarkers Summit
Amsterdam October 18-19, 2018
Dr. Wassil NOWICKY
Ukrainian Anti-Cancer Institute
Cancer is the second leading cause of death worldwide and in all regions of the world. Cancer is dangerous owing to its ability to spread around the body.
The impossibility to solve the cancer problem lies down in the fact that all conventional treatment methods of this disease do not cure patients completely from it. Besides, all the conventional and known drugs do not have the selective effect: while using traditional methods of cancer treatment not only cancer cell are killed but the healthy cells too. All the efforts to solve this problem were not successful because it was considered that all cells have predominantly negative charges, but these have been proved to be more pronounced in cancer cells.
This finding was the basis for the development of NSC 631570 (Ukrain). It consists of greater celandine alkaloid derivatives.
From ancient times the Celandine juice has been successfully used in the treatment of skin diseases. Thus, for example, the Slavic folks used to call it «бородавочник» (borodavochnyk — the warthog) and the Germans call it “Warzenkraut”. People have observed and noted that if the Celandine juice would be applied on the the wart, then it should disappear in a week. The warts are the same tumours, but only of benign origin. With help of the juice of Celandine the skin cancer can also be treated.
The Celandine juice consists of 98% alkaloids. There have been found 45 alkaloids until now. Their correlation depends on the time of the plant collection. To give the Celandine alkaloids the anti cancer effect I made it positively ionised.
As a result the substance accumulates very rapidly in tumour tissue and metastases, which can also be seen through the fluorescence of the tissue under the UV light.
The anti cancer preparation NSC 631570 (Ukrain) gives grounds to guess that the cancer is a curable disease.
This is a new mode of therapy called proton therapy and many scientists all over the world are devoting themselves to this promising approach.
Thanks to the events like “14th Global Biomarkers Summit ” scientists make faster progress by sharing their knowledge to spark creative thinking and new scientific ideas.
Conference Series warmly invite all the experts working in the area of Biomarkers and related field to its up coming 14th Global Biomarker Summit (Biomarker Summit 2018), scheduled from Oct 18-19, 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This Biomarker Conference is based on the theme “Challenges in Biomarker Developments from Discovery to Translation & Commercialization”.
150+ delegates from Global Pharma & Bio Pharma Companies. CROs, hospitals, Biotech firms, renowned institutes and Universities are expected to participate at this Biomarker Summit. 30+ case studies, presentations, panel discussions, plenary sessions, Poster Presentations, e-Poster Presentations, Young Researcher Forums will be scheduled to discuss the current trends, issues and novel discoveries in Biomarker Discovery, Biomarker research, clinical applications of Biomarkers, companion diagnostics, personalized medicine, Clinical & Translational Research in Biomarkers etc. To encourage the Young Researchers across the globe, Global Biomarker Congress comes up with the Young Researcher Forum (YRF), Best poster & Oral Presentation Awards and Young Researcher awards.
This Global Biomarker Summit will address the latest trends, challenges in Biomarker Discovery to development, Translational Biomarker research to Commercialization of Biomarkers. Major sessions of this Biomarker Conference will focus on Biomarker discovery & validation, Next-generation Sequencing (NGS), Biomarkers evaluation, Biomarkers in disease diagnosis & prognosis, Commercialization of Biomarkers, Biomarker approval, Biomarkers in Clinical Trials, Biomarkers in Drug Discovery, Functional genomics and cytogenetic biomarkers, techniques to maximize biomarker identification, biomarkers applications in Nano science, challenges of clinical translation, Companion Diagnostics, Reimbursement policy in Biomarker research, Cell free Biomarkers in Disease diagnosis & prognosis etc.
We the Organizing Committee of Global Biomarker Summit 2018, warmly Welcome all to join us at Paris- France, where you can interact with global experts, engage yourself in a scientific networking atmosphere, evaluate your research in Biomarkers, and promote collaborative research in the area of Biomarkers.
Professors, Directors, Deans, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Clinicians, Researchers, Laboratory Heads, Scholars, Research Scientists, Oncologists, Immunologists, Biomarker Associations and Societies and other professional from Pharma & Bio-pharma companies, Research institutes, Hospitals, Universities working in the broad areas of Biomarker but not limited to:
- Biomarker Development
- Biomarker discovery
- Translational research in Biomarker
- Biomarker applications in disease diagnosis
- Imaging Biomarkers
- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVDs)/ Companion Diagnostics (CDx)
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Correlative sciences
- Clinical Biomarkers
- Personalised medicine
- Precision medicine
- Immuno-Oncology Biomarkers
- Digital Biomarkers
- Biomarkers in Clinical Trials & Clinical Development
- Clinical Diagnostics
- NGS & Genomic Markers
- Genetic Testing
- Diagnostic devices development
- 25+ experts from both industry & Academia presenting their research work in Biomarkers
- Update yourself to latest regulatory guidelines and approvals in Biomarker research
- Live case studies from pioneers who developed & created a Biomarkers
- Engage yourself into the networking sessions for quality interactions
- Best platform to promote collaborative research & initiate long-lasting Business partnerships
- Apply the latest developments in Biomarker into your clinical practice
- World-class platform to Exhibit the products and services
- One to one sessions by Biomarker experts across the globe
- Be a part of the interactive debates, plenary sessions and share your current experience in Biomarkers with fellow colleagues
- Immuno-Oncology Biomarkers
- Biomarkers in patient selection
- Clinical and Translational Biomarkers
- Digital Biomarkers
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery & Development: by Therapeutic Areas
- Neurological Biomarkers
- Immunological Biomarkers
- Cardiovascular Biomarkers
- Regulatory and Reimbursement Issues in Biomarkers
- Biomarkers in Personalized Medicine
- Imaging Biomarkers
- Biomarker Discovery & Validation
- Emerging Therapeutic Biomarkers
- Genetic-based Biomarkers and Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Molecular Biomarkers
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.