Call for Abstract
15 thGLOBAL BIOMARKERS SUMMIT , will be organized around the theme “Challenges and opportunities in incorporating Biomarker research”
BIOMARKERS SUMMIT 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in BIOMARKERS SUMMIT 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Molecular biomarkers can be estimate from the molecules of particular sample which indicates the presence of disease or diseased state physiological change response to a treatment or physiological condition.It has the collection of techniques to analyse from genomics and proteomics in the individual genetic code.These can be performed by the action of applying molecular biology into medical testing.
- Track 1-1Transcriptomic Biomarkers
- Track 1-2Metabolic Biomarkers
- Track 1-3Nucleic acid-based Biomarkers
- Track 1-4Proteomic Biomarkers
- Track 1-5Genomic Biomarkers
- Track 1-6Blood based Biomarker
- Track 1-7Small molecule Biomarkers
- Track 1-8Lipid Biomarkers
- Track 1-9microRNA Biomarkers
Immuno Oncology biomarkers that can be used to identify inflamed tumors that may help to predict a pre-existing antitumor immune response.To identify the Immuno Oncolocgy biomarkers , clarify this unique interplay between the immune system and the tumor, BMS biomarker research is concentrated on 4 types of areas.They are tumor antigens, inflamed tumor markers, immune suppression markers, and host environment factors. Immuno-Oncology (I-O) biomarkers seeks to characterize the relationship between the immune system, the tumor and its microenvironment, and the host. Unique interactions of these factors, as well as Immuno Oncology biomarker presence and prevalence, contributes to the balance of activation versus suppression of the antitumor immune response.
- Track 2-1Biomarkers in Immune monitoring
- Track 2-2Biomarkers for precision immune-oncology
- Track 2-3Tumor Microenvironment profiling
- Track 2-4Role of Biomarkers in Cancer Vaccines development
- Track 2-5Evaluation of Biomarkers in clinical trials
- Track 2-6Biomarkers for combinational immunotherapies
- Track 2-7Tumor Neoantigens as Biomarker and target identification
- Track 2-8Liquid Biopsy for Immuno-Oncology
- Track 2-9Prognostic Biomarkers
- Track 2-10Biomarkers in Companion Diagnostics
- Track 2-11Predictive Biomarkers to immunotherapies
- Track 2-12Cell proliferation Biomarkers
- Track 2-13Mutation analysis using Biomarkers to guide therapies
- Track 2-14Tumor markers in cancer care
Drug formulation also covers the surrogate end points in the use of biomarkers and patient selection or companion diagnostics and provides insights into clinical biomarker discovery and biomarker development or validation with regulatory implications. Biomarker use can improve pharmaceutical development efficiency by helping to select patients most appropriate for treatment using a given mechanism, optimize dose selection, and provide earlier confidence in accelerating or discontinuing compounds in clinical development.
- Track 3-1Biomarker in Drug discovry
- Track 3-2Biomarker in Drug Design
- Track 3-3Dose selection in Biomarker
- Track 3-4Biomarkers of Toxicity & Pharmacology
- Track 3-5Biomarkers in dose selection
- Track 3-6Evaluation of dose response
Biomarkers in patient selection point towards Personalized medication. Diverse individual reacts contrastingly to various medicines which results in treatment's poor results. For stratification of various patients as per their treatment reaction molecular profiling of the individual is finished. This stratification demonstrative shows towards various Biomarkers that are distinguished in a person in light of unmistakable medicines. With these markers distinguishing patients that will probably react positively to a given treatment, deciding the inclination to malady at the populace level, the medication portions and the convey time is advanced.
- Track 4-1Translating Biomarkers in Precision Medicine
- Track 4-2Translating Biomarkers into Complementary & Companion Diagnostics
- Track 4-3Genomics & proteomics evaluations: Role of Biomarkers & Case studies
- Track 4-4Biomarkers for patient stratification in pre-clinical trials
- Track 4-5Drug response test using Biomarkers
- Track 4-6Biomarkers to guide clinical decision making & molecular profiling
Discovery stages of clinical support and translational biomarkers are used to identify a compound’s impact on organs or tissues before the clinical effect have been Proved. It can be classified into three general classes: target biomarkers, mechanism biomarkers and disease biomarkers. Translational biomarker is based on whether it can be detectable, measurable and, in the end, it can be able to be qualified or validated.
- Track 5-1Novel Biomarkers discovery
- Track 5-2Clinical and analytical biomarker validation
- Track 5-3Role of Biomarkers in clinical decision making
- Track 5-4Application of Biomarkers in Drug discovery and development
- Track 5-5Circulating Tumor DNA cells as Biomarkers: Case studies for various cancers
- Track 5-6Non-invasive Biomarker for dug toxicity studies
- Track 5-7Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) assays for Translational and Clinical Research in Oncology
- Track 5-8Biomarkers in Clinical trials: Design, strategies & application case studies
Histological Biomarkers is defined as a biochemical or molecular alteration in cells, tissues or fluids that can be measured and evaluated to indicate normal biological processes, pathogenic processes, or pharmacological responses to a therapeutic intervention. Histological Biomarkers have the application of diagnosis and understanding the different levels of anatomical regions such as cell, tissue and organism. In addition, the biomarkers at tissue level such as histological alterations in different organs give valuable information.
- Track 6-1Biomarker in cell diagnosis
- Track 6-2Protein Phosphorylation Biomarkers
- Track 6-3Histopathological Biomarker
- Track 6-4Blood and Tissue Biomarker
- Track 6-5Stem cell Biomarker
- Track 6-6Immuno-histological Biomarker
Cytology have been act as a main tools utilised in the diagnosis of cancer. These techniques have evolved from an era of diagnosis based on haematoxylin and eosin (H&E) stained slides to the current regular evaluation of tumours by immunocytochemistry (IHC) to confirm tumour histogenesis and subtype. In breast cancer, this means the routine IHC evaluation of hormone receptors (oestrogen and progesterone receptors) as well as evaluation of HER2 expression and Ki67 (a marker of tumour proliferation). These factors strongly influence prognosis and the selection of anti-cancer treatments.
- Track 7-1cytological carcinoma
- Track 7-2Cytopathology marker
Neurological Biomarkers is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis of nervous system, central nervous system, autonomic nervous system and Peripheral nervous system including their coverings, tissues, blood vessels and neurons. In the discipline of Neurology, personalized medicine have been recently becoming an important part of clinical practice. Neurology have a play a main role in personalized medicine and diagnostic, prognostic as well as predictive under neurological disorders. Such neurological disorders are Stroke, Multiple sclerosis, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s diseases.
- Track 8-1Biomarkers in Neuro-oncology Brain tumor & Brain damage
- Track 8-2Biomarkers for early identification of Neurological disorders
- Track 8-3Biomarkers in central nervous system diseases
- Track 8-4Personalized medicine and diagnostic in Neuro science
- Track 8-5cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers
There is a neglected requirement for approved biomarkers particular to immunotherapies that would control treatment choices particular to every patient, by maintaining a strategic distance from choice of ineffectual treatments and toxicities and counteracting components of safe getaway. It has turned out to be progressively obvious that the standards utilized for the advancement of biomarkers for customary focused on treatment may not matter to malignancy immunotherapy. The essential obstacle constraining exploration endeavors to recognize biomarkers is the unpredictability and dynamic nature of the connections between the resistant framework and tumor cells. Accordingly, understanding the complex pathobiology of cancer– safe framework cooperations is vital.
- Track 9-1Challenges to biomarkers development in Immune system
- Track 9-2Biomarkers discovery in Immunology
- Track 9-3Biomarkers for Early Progressive Inflammatory & Immunological Diseases
- Track 9-4Biomarkers of Disease Pathogenesis
- Track 9-5Biomarkers under autoimmune system
Biomarker transform into the foundation of assurance and treatment of any afflictions now a days. Comapnion tests are normally performed in the midst of clinical examination. There are a settled number of tests (65) are under reimburse order as picked by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service. So the current issues with the reimbursement may influence the entry of new nuclear test in the business areas and need certain alterations in the present game plan.
- Track 10-1Circulatory Biomarker
- Track 10-2Biomarkers for Heart Failure & Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Track 10-3Biomarkers for Metabolic Syndrome & Cardiovascular Risk
To get the inclusion and repayment remained an essential obstacle towards the appropriation of new Biomarker testicles for d3edliest illnesses like malignant growth. On the off chance that specific tests are not acknowledged by the administrative bodies, and insurance agencies, it profoundly impacts the contestant of new Biomarker tests. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services distinguished just 65 tests under the repayment classification. Any test past that albeit valuable may not repay consequently makes an immense test.
- Track 11-1Policy issues in the development of Personalized Medicine
- Track 11-2coverage and reimbursement issues in Cancer biomarkers
- Track 11-3Identification of molecular Biomarkers of clinical utility
- Track 11-4Ethical, legal and social implications (ELSI) of Biomarkers
- Track 11-5Policy issues in development and adoption of Biomarkers for Molecularly Targeted Cancer Therapies
- Track 11-6Challenges and Issues in Biomarkers development
Personalized medicine management of cancer means the prescription of specific therapeutics that are best suited for an individual and the type of tumor. These technologies are enabling the classification of cancer for diagnosis, using molecular profiles, as a basis for more effective personalized therapies. Using microarrays, classification of a cancer based on the gene expression profile is important for personalizing cancer therapy. In this emerging approach of personalized medicine , the molecular and pathophysiological characteristics of an individual patient and tumor measured will be tailored therapeutic regimens and it will be administered based on these profiles.
- Track 12-1Bioinformatics in Personalized Medicine.
- Track 12-2Personalized medicine using DNA biomarkers.
- Track 12-3Biomarkers and Personalized Medicine in Oncology, Treatment of cancers like GI cancer, lung cancer etc.
- Track 12-4 Personalized Medicine for treating Metabolomics Disorders, Genetic disorders, neurological disorders and immune disorders.
- Track 12-5Personalized medicine in validation strategies
Imaging biomarkers are the class of biomarkers which allow earlier detection of disease compared to molecular biomarkers, which is streamline translational research in the drug discovery and researchers under cancer images in marketplace.Some of the image-based biomarkers are X-Ray, Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Single Photo Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Track 13-1Imaging Technologies in Clinical Translation
- Track 13-2Imaging Strategies and Molecular Profiling in Oncology
- Track 13-3Imaging Techniques in Tissue Engineering
- Track 13-4Imaging of Internal tissues and organs
- Track 13-5Imaging in Neuroscience
- Track 13-6 Imaging biomarkers in Cardiovascular Systems and Musculoskeletal System
The utilization of Biomarkers in medication improvement has clinical advantages that lie in assessing helpful reaction or in observing and diagnosing the action of illnesses. The disclosure and approval Biomarkers fill in as new surrogate endpoints in starting phase of medication preliminaries. The parts of the biomarker improvement process incorporate capability, revelation, check, explore examine streamlining, commercialization and clinical approval. For improvement and disclosure of biomarker omics procedures like metabolomics, Transcriptomics, proteomics, and genomics are utilized and for approval of Biomarkers computational science, profiling strategies, information mining techniques and microarray information investigation can be used.
- Track 14-1Biomarkers and endpoints for pain
- Track 14-2Advancements in the technologies for discovery of biomarkers
- Track 14-3 identification and initial biological, analytical and clinical validation of pain biomarkers
- Track 14-4New strategies for discovery and validation of biomarkers.
In spite of the fact that, there are several helpful impacts of focused medications treating different malignant growths and different sicknesses are promising still there is impediment in their clinical achievement. The elements restricting the clinical achievement incorporate both essential and procured tranquilize opposition including erratic reactions. Henceforth there are different investigates are in advancement to find new Biomarkers for different infection beginning from immune system issue to cardiovascular and Cancers.Immunologic treatment has risen as a critical treatment alternative for some kinds of malignant growths, in light of showings of exceptional adequacy.
- Track 15-1Emerging therapeutic biomarkers in Cancers: Endometrial Cancer, Ovarian cancer, Melanoma, Non-small cell lung cancer, Endometrial Carcinoma, Lung Cancer etc
- Track 15-2Emerging Biomarkers in various diseases: Autoimmune hepatitis, Alzheimer’s disease, Renal Damage, Lymphangioleiomyomatosis, HDL Cholesterol, Cardiovascular Diseases, Necrotizing Methicillin‐Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Pneumonia, systemic sclerosis
- Track 15-3Emerging Biomarkers for personalized immunotherapies
A Cancer biomarker alludes to a substance or process that has the characteristic of the nearness of malignancy in the body. A biomarker might be an molecule discharged by a tumor or a particular reaction of the body to the nearness of disease. Hereditary, epigenetic, proteomic, glycomic, and other biomarkers can be utilized for malignant growth finding, guess, and the study of disease transmission. In a perfect world, such biomarkers can be measured in non-intrusively gathered biofluids like blood or serum
In Cancer research, Biomarkers can be used in 3 important ways :
1. To help analyze conditions, as on account of distinguishing beginning time malignant growths (Diagnostic)
2. To figure how forceful a condition is, as on account of deciding a patient's capacity to passage without treatment (Prognostic)
3. To anticipate how well a patient will react to treatment (Predictive)
Biomarkers have several uses in pharmaceutical R & D. With the recent introduction of high performance instrumentation, protein and gene arrays and bioinformatics, clinical decisions like Drug development and choosing type of treatment can be made efficiently. However, there is a lack of valid biomarkers to increase the drug development from pre-clinical through all levels of clinical studies. Biomarker in Drug Discovery can also lead to development of Personalized Medicines.
- Track 17-1NGS for the discovery of Biomarkers
- Track 17-2MicroRNA sequencing for the prediction of diseases
- Track 17-3SNP as Biomarkers
- Track 17-4Cytogenetic & Oxidative stress Biomarkers
- Track 17-5Genetic-based Biomarkers and NGS in personalized care of Cancer
Biodosimetry is based on the Radiation Biomarkers for the measurement of the radiation-induced changes, which can correlate the oncologist with the absorbed dose. Radiation dosimetry in the fields of medical physics and radiation protection is used for the measurement, calculation and assessment of the ionizing radiation dose absorbed from the patients, oncologist and radiologists. This can be applies both internally and externally due to ingested or inhaled radioactive substances or by sources of radiation. Internal dosimetry assessment relies on a variety of monitoring, bio-assay or radiation imaging techniques, while external dosimetry is based on measurements with a dosimeter, or inferred from measurements made by other radiological protection instruments. The level of gene expression and protein are the good biomarkers of radiation.
- Track 18-1Radiation Oncology
- Track 18-2Radiotheraphy Biomarkers
- Track 18-3Clinical and Radiation oncolcogy
- Track 18-4Medical Physicist
- Track 18-5Radiation induced biomarkers
- Track 18-6Ionizing radiation Biomarkers
Digital biomarkers are typically called the diagnosis of digital device which can provide clinical information as a meaningful digital data.It can predict the physiological and behavioral studies of patient condition which establish what healthy normal stage of diseases and future health outcomes.It can be called as self diagnostic device which can be wearable, portable, implantable and digestible according to the diagnosis and condition.
- Track 19-1Diagnosis of medical devices
- Track 19-2Mobile health technology
- Track 19-3Bio-sensor & wearable devices under clinical application
- Track 19-4E-Textiles in medicine
- Track 20-1Lipid and Lipoprotein Biomarkers
- Track 20-2The Role of Lipid Biomarkers in Major Depression
- Track 20-3Lipid biomarkers and long-term risk of cancer.
- Track 20-4Lipid biomarkers for bacterial ecosystems
- Track 20-5Biomarkers - Osteoarthritis and Cartilage
- Track 21-1Comprehensive Biomarker Testing of Glycemia
- Track 21-2Insulin Resistance comprehensive Biomarker
- Track 21-3Comprehensive Metabolic Panel with Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (gfr)